Meals for Unity AAPI Community Fair
Come celebrate with us for our Meals for Unity Annual AAPI Community Fair!
Bloom Into Spring
Come celebrate with us for the 2nd Annual Meals for Unity AAPI Community Fair!
The event will be filled with AAPI food vendors, local AAPI merchants, and performances by local AAPI organizations. The fair will also include community-based activities and music. Attendees must purchase a ticket to attend the event. Our events are 100% volunteer-led, and all proceeds from our ticket sales will go directly to our meal fund, including purchasing ingredients for cooking and meals from local AAPI businesses
New York Chinese Community Center (CCBA)
62 Mott St.
New York, NY 10013
Rescheduled, new date coming soon!
12pm - 2:30pm
(Elderly Meal Distribution Begins at 11:30am)
- Early Bird/ Pre-Sale (First 130 Tickets): $32
- +$10 donation meal for elderly = $42
- General Admission: $40
- +$10 donation meal for elderly = $50
- At the Door: (7/15): $45
- +$10 donation meal for elderly + $55
- Merch Bundle: $70
Purchase Tickets on Eventbrite:
Partner with us
If you're a local, like-minded business, organization, vendor, stakeholder, etc. and would like to partner with us, please see below for how to get involved!
We rely on our partners to make our monthly meal distribution events a success, and our AAPI Community Fair is no different! We are looking for local businesses, vendors, and restaurants who are interested in partnering together for the event. Here are the ways you can participate or support the event:
- Donate or provide discounted meals for the event, which will be distributed for free to the AAPI elderly community and also be included in the ticketed entry for regular attendees
- Set up a table at the event for attendees to shop your merchandise and learn about your brand
- Create a special collaboration/drop for the event or month (e.g. [partner] x Meals for Unity)
- Donate a portion of sales towards our meal fund, which supports our monthly meal distributions
- Donate a gift card or items for our raffle or early bird ticket holders
- Offer a discount code or coupons for event attendees
To thank you for your participation, Meals for Unity will partner with you on a promotional strategy.
Note: A detailed promotional strategy will be shared once we finalize our list of partners. In the meantime, please reach out to your Meals for Unity contact or email@example.com if you have any questions
Meals for Unity is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is to uplift those in need through community and food. The organization was founded in April 2021, in the wake of increased violence against the AAPI community. What started as a one-time meal distribution in Manhattan’s Chinatown quickly turned into a vision to tackle food insecurity and spread awareness of social inequalities faced by vulnerable communities in NYC. Our volunteer efforts and events have spanned 4 boroughs, and we partner with local businesses, restaurants, and other nonprofits to lift up and nourish our communities together